Clamping head change-over in 10 seconds
Easy manual actuation
The TOROK manual chuck is primarily used in tool prototyping on machines without a clamping cylinder. For example, thanks to its easy manual actuation, when used on grinding machines you can safely and delicately clamp.
In combination with our clamping device adaptations, such as the MANDO Adapt mandrel-in-chuck or the jaw module, many more clamping options are possible.
And most recent: Thanks to the optional lightweight CFRP design, with the TOROK CFK you save one-third the weight. This is particularly set-up friendly and it offloads the machine spindle bearings.
Positive gained experiences about the TOROK:
- Quick changing of clamping heads with changing fixture
- Variable applications possible, due to excellent range of the clamping heads
- High precision of concentricity and dimensional stability
- Almost no clamping marks on turning parts
- Repeatability meets all tolerances
- Recommended also for small lot sizes
- Strong and consistent clamping force due to compact and solid construction
By buying this clamping system for our production, we are able to produce small lot sizes, which we couldn’t do before.