- Power-operated, lightweight clamping devices for better productivity and more economical for the series production
- As much as 70 % lighter than the standard steel version, thus protecting the machine components
- Better machine dynamics due to significantly lower mass moment of inertia
- Increased productivity through faster acceleration / decelaration of the machine spindle
- Reduced energy costs
- Secure clamping of square material on all 4 sides with the same clamping force
- Compensating material tolerances of ± 1,0 mm in width and height
- Standard clamping heads can be used for clamping round material
- Less vibration, resulting in longer tool life and a higher workpiece surface quality
- Air actuated clamping elements and mechanical interlocking allows machining of non-circular and thin-walled workpieces
- Minimum deformation of thin-walled workpieces through form-compensation and circumferential clamping
- Deviations in the millimeter range can be easily compensated
A genuine special case
Clamp with or without pull-back? The question is irrelevant with our latest special design. With this bolt chuck the pull-back can be variably adjusted, extending to pure radial clamping. Moreover, this chuck really shines wit h a minimized interference contour, a resistance to contamination – thanks to strippers and seals – as well as with integrated coolant supply and air sensing control.
And between the clamping positions it offers a lot of free space for machining with driven tools – at a clamping range from 70 to 120 mm. Thus, in the future, even thin and delicate workpieces are no longer a problem, to say nothing of the fact that, plus it is no longer necessary to have two clamping devices on hand and to convert them as needed. When you have special requirements, we are the right partner for you – guaranteed.