The further development of the hexagonal chuck series goes into the next round.
- 2006, the first TOPlus chuck with hexagonal clamping geometry began its career
- 2007 followed the TOPlus IQ with integrated measuring technology
- 2012, the mini version with a smaller interference contour and lower weight was born
- 2021 presents HAINBUCH its highest precision TOPlus premium chuck
The chucks have always been very precise. Once the chucks are aligned, the run-out is close to zero for repeat clamping. If the various chuck heads are then changed, the run-out is usually between 3 to 7 μm without alignment. With the new Toplus premium chuck, HAINBUCH always guarantees a run-out of ≤ 5 μm without alignment – regardless of which clamping head is used.
- Run-out of ≤ 5 μm without alignment is always guarantees
- Perfectly suitable for automatic workpiece loading by a robot
- Robust, sealed against contamination and vibration
- Thin-walled and solid parts are clamped securely with no centrifugal losses
- Available from stock, thus inexpensive & quickly deliverable