A mandrel with hexagonal pyramid shape instead of a round taper, designed with stringent manufacturing requirements and process reliability in mind.
The segmented clamping bushing with hexagon inside shape fits perfectly onto the clamping pyramid and enables maximum cutting performance. The lubrication, combined with its tightness ensures a very constant production flow and as a result, achieves maximum reliability.
- I.D. clamping mandrel for clamping diameters of 18 to 100 mm
- Ideal for stringent manufacturing demands and process reliability
- Unique rigidity due to spacious layout of the clamping segments
- High transmissible torque and holding forces
- Contamination resistant due to hexagonal pyramid shape
- Concentricity < 0.01 mm also available in high precision version