More than the inventor of the clamping head
More than 65 years ago HAINBUCH started in a small garage in Germany. A few years after the beginning, the idea was to invent a clamping head that would achieve both precision workholding and quick-change capability. From the start, it was clear that the realization of that vision in steel required the highest degree of craftsmanship.
In every industry at home
Today, we remain a family-owned company, and that same tradition of German engineering, pride, and craftsmanship continues to guide us. Over the years, in response to our customers needs, we have widened our product line, invented new and better ways of workholding, and responded to unique applications and challenges. Our customer family has grown to include manufacturers in industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, medical tools and appliances, energy, and pure research. What they, and we, have in common, is a dedication to producing the components, the systems, and the techniques on which the future will be built.
Because our aspirations are high, so are our goals. For us, and for you, only the very best is good enough.
Facts & figures
- Third-generation business
- Gerhard Rall [CEO & Owner]
- Sylvia Rall [CEO & Owner]
- Hans-Michael Weller [Technical CEO]
- More than 850 worldwide
- 550 in Germany
- 45 trainees
- 4 German locations [ [Mönchengladbach, Niederstetten, Satteldorf, Mosbach]
- 12 international subsidiaries [two in China, France, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, Slovakia, Thailand, USA, Austria, Mexico, Japan]
- Over 40 agencies worldwide
- Since its founding more than 150
- Quality certificate ISO 9001
- Environmental certificate ISO 14001
- Energy management ISO 50001
- AEO certificate
- Our products are easy to use, process-optimizing and have a long life-cycle
- A company with many awards, e. g. for the first intelligent chuck or for the first CFRP lightweight design clamping system
- Offering high precision clamping solutions that are superior in terms of durability, accuracy, and versatility
- Experts in quick change-over
We love what we do!
Our company values
… to our customers
- Our employees help customers to find solutions to their problems. Our focus is always on the benefit of the customer.
- We constantly invest in new machines, optimizing our products and processes to make our customers even happier.
- We don´t just want to »sale« to have a short-term success but a long-term customer loyalty.
… to our employees
- We wants to make our employees to fans, who like to work and of course a long-term employment.
- The people who work for us come from a wide variety of different cultures. We respect the different mentalities and religions and treat all employees equally.
… to our suppliers
- Our suppliers can be assured of a fair and long-term partnership.
… to our nature
- All of our employees and suppliers are committed to protecting the environment.
- They are all earnestly concerned with preventing nature from being harmed.
- Our corporate philosophy incorporates the principle that a more economical solution is not better if the environment suffers as a result.
The Initiative Blue Competence
We are Alliance Member of the Sustainability Initiative Blue Competence.
By using the trademark »Blue Competence«, we commit ourselves to these twelve Sustainability Guidelines of the Mechanical Engineering Industry.