HISTORY FROM 1951 UNTIL 1964
1951 Founded of the company
Frida and Wilhelm Hainbuch laid the foundation for HAINBUCH: Wilhelm Hainbuch started with a lathe and a hacksaw.
1955 New building
Start of construction works of the new building at Erdmannhäuser Strasse 57.
Operations boom. Just five years after it was founded the company moves into a new building in Marbach, where it is still located today.
1958 Production of collets
In July the production of collets starts. The company now owns 2 saws, 11 lathes, 8 milling & boring machines, 1 broach, and 3 grinding machines. A heat treating area was also established. From its small beginnings, the company grew into a plant with its own product line and excellent prospects for the future.
1964 The first patented HAINBUCH invention
The quick changing dividing head is the first patented HAINBUCH invention.